Be sure to get a vehicle tune-ups according to the manufacturer’s recommendations for tune-ups when:
- Your vehicle runs bad
- The “Check Engine” light goes on
- You are getting poor fuel mileage
Fenkell and its professional auto technicians will be happy to conduct professional tune-ups and ensure that your vehicle runs safely and smoothly.
Common steps in Fenkell automotive tune-ups:
- Replace your fuel filter and perform a comprehensive fuel injection service
- Change your spark plugs, plus examine and perhaps replace your spark plug wires as well
- Replace your distributor cap and rotor
- Check and replenish your fluids
- Check and possibly change your oil and oil filter
- Replace your air filter between major services and every 15,000 miles
- Service your battery
- Replace your PCV valve
Contact Fenkell to perform tune-ups on your vehicle. We can also share your manufacturer’s tune-up recommendations.
We invite you to call Fenkell toll free, at 844-Ring-Fenkell or (844) 746-4336, or contact us.