Did you know, when you regularly maintain your vehicle, you prolong its life? Further, regular vehicle maintenance means that your vehicle will run better.
As with your own health, regular checkups through preventative vehicle maintenance and early detection of problems will help you save on larger issues. Through preventative vehicle maintenance, your Fenkell technicians will become familiar with you and your vehicle and be able to discover small problems long before they become huge problems that leave you stranded on the side of the road or endanger your safety.
At Fenkell, we will help you get on a schedule that coincides with your manufacturer’s recommended vehicle maintenance. We provide highly comprehensive maintenance services that will keep your vehicle running in top condition.
Fenkell can provide the following vehicle maintenance services for you:
- Oil changes, using the proper viscosity grade recommended by your vehicle’s manufacturer
- Check your air filters, cabin air filters, and fuel filters
- Tire rotation
- Share critical red-flags and areas to consider in the future
Save Money by Using Less Gas!
You work hard, and every dollar counts. So, Fenkell Automotive Services offers the following ways to conserve each dollar you spend on gas:
- Properly inflate and align your tires and wheels
- Conduct a fuel injection service
- Get a tune-up
- Replace a dirty air filter
- Do not carry excessive weight in the vehicle
- Use care in not taking off quickly
- Drive the speed limit
Call on Fenkell for vehicle maintenance, including:
We invite you to call Fenkell toll free, at 844-Ring-Fenkell or (844) 746-4336, or contact us.