Truck and Trailer Services in Auburn Hills
Fenkell Automotive offers truck and trailer services including maintenance, and auto repair services for both large and small trucks and trailers. Since 1932, customers have appreciated our extensive auto expertise, warmth, professional customer service, and state-of-the-art equipment. At Fenkell, we guarantee professional, quality work in a timely manner.
- Engine tune and servicing
- Preventative Maintenance Services
- Hydraulic Hose Repair & Replacement
- Diesel Truck Repair
- Insurance Repairs
- Brake Inspections
- Oil Changes
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air conditioning service and repair
- Electrical diagnosis and repair
- Truck Radiator Service – Coolant/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Leak repairs
- Full pre-season vehicle check
- Leveling jacks
- And much more!
Allow Fenkell to maintain your truck and trailer to prevent problems down the road. By repairing and replacing components at the right time, you can avoid downtime and make sure you get the most out of your investment.
Who We Service
With Fenkell’s ASE-certified, skilled and professional technicians, you can trust your truck and trailer repairs and maintenance to us. With CDLA and ex-owner/operators on staff, rest assure your vehicle will receive special care and excellent service. We are able to handle all of your needs on small, medium and large makes and models, such as:
- Auto Car
- Western Star
On Site Repair
We understand the hassle that comes with your truck breaking down. Fenkell will be there to get you back on the road in no time. Don’t waste your time hauling your truck and trailer into our shop, if we are able to come and fix your rig on-the-spot.
Remember the number, 844-RING-FENKELL the next time you’re stranded with your truck.
Areas We serve:
Auburn Hills, Waterford, Pontiac, Rochester, Rochester Hills, Troy
Prevent breakdowns while you’re on the road…ask about Fenkell’s preventive maintenance options for your truck and trailer!
Tips to take care of your rig:
Sure setting aside time to maintain your rig may seem like a pain…but you may regret it down the road when you have a breakdown. Here are some tips of how to take care of your rig and go the extra mile.
- Check your tires. Keep an eye on your tire pressure, especially if you’re on a long trip. Make sure they are not underinflated which can decrease your fuel mileage and make steering difficult. Too much air can be a problem too, causing the tire to be more prone to punctures or pothole damage.
- Fluid levels. All fluids should be checked regularly, especially your oil. This can prevent damage to your truck’s engine and avoid unnecessary repair costs.
- Rotate and Balance your Tires. Avoid wear on your suspension and tires by rotating and balancing them each time the oil is changed. This will ensure even wear and to make sure the weight of the tire is equally distributed around the axle.
- Alignment is Important. If you’re driving over rough roads at high speeds or are an aggressive driver, its likely your rig is in need of an alignment. Vehicle pulling to one side or the other can cause damage to other areas of your truck, so make sure to check your alignment during regular maintenance.
- Check your lights. By checking interior and exterior lights, you can detect a larger problem before it becomes worse. It doesn’t hurt to keep a few spare fuses in the glove box should an electrical issue occur.
- Read Up. Your owner’s manual is an important tool when it comes to the maintenance of your truck. Optimal fluid levels, oil and other ways to keep your truck up and running is in your manual.
- Stop in for an Inspection. Fenkell Automotive Services is your one stop shop for everything truck and trailer related. Have our ASE-certified technicians run a comprehensive inspection to keep you on the road longer!